Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Quick Review on Snap Shot Creatively

Hi!

I almost started this post with 'hello beauties'... Some habits die hard, it seems. If you have no idea what I mean, click the link in the tab-bar that says 'The Bloomin' Couch'.

Anyway.

Liani featured me on her blog the other day. When I say Liani, you can read 'best-friend-in-the-whole-world' or 'soul-sister'. You'll probably read a whole lot about her in blog posts to come.

And, if you've read The Rise of the Exile Queen, you already know more about Liani than you realise. You would even be able to pick her out in a crowd. :P She's the pretty one on the cover.

But, I digress. The point is, I want to share the post she did about the Evangellion novels. She wrote some quick thougths about the novels and said some pretty awesome things about me. Her mini review is especially great for those people out there who don't really like reading. You see, Liani doesn't like to read. :) So her thoughts might just be what convinces you to buy my little novels. And the photos she and her hubby took of the books are pretty amazing.

Have a read here.



(Photo's copyright LF Photography)

Go ahead, read my novels. You know you want to.

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment