Thursday, 4 June 2015

Paperback

I've been quiet on this blog, I know. Sorry. It's been a little hectic at my house, with the 18 month old, the completion and uploading process of The Queen's Fury, and the first feedback coming back on The Physician's Apprentice. Also, I've been working on maps for The Physician's Apprentice and I've already written the first ten chapters for the next book in the Salamander Series. I've also made some small changes to my website and I've got a brand new author page on Facebook. Be a dear and give it a like, please?

OK. excuses all of that aside, I just wanted to pop in and tell you that The Queen's Fury is officially in the Amazon store as a paperback. USA here (16.15 USD) and UK here (10.47 GBP). Be sure to search for 'The Queen's Fury' in your country's Amazon stores, because they are everywhere now. For those of you in South Africa, I'm planning to import a bunch of copies, so please let me know here or on Facebook if you want a copy too. That way we'll be sure to import enough. :)

If you're uncertain about the paperback, the ebook is as cheap as chips. (store links here) Haha! It's only $1.99 in the US and $4.99 in South Africa. (It's going for 1.28 in the UK.) You can also read some reviews on Amazon, Goodreads or on my website.


Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm for this trilogy. I just heard from someone I've never met this morning that she's addicted to the books. That's an amazing compliment and it just about made my day.

Yolandie

No comments:

Post a Comment